From modern cuts and silhouettes to an upswing of mini dresses and florals, we cannot stop ogling these Spring 2020 and Fall 2019 gowns from some of the industry’s top designers that showed at New York Bridal Fashion Week (NYBFW). #WeddingDress #WeddingGownIf you are planning to get married you should have the best possible wedding dress possible. If you want to look the most beautiful girl in your wedding, you must get your wedding dress designed from the famous wedding dress designers. Some of them are:
- Vera Wang: Vera Ellen Wang is former figure skater who is now a dress designer in New York. She is a famous wedding dress designer. She started as senior fashion editor for Vogue magazines.
- Angel Sanchez: She is a fashion designer from Venezuela. She is known for fashion forward perspective. Some recent are hand painted silk gauze.
- Carolina Herrera: She is a fashion designer with Venezuelan and American citizenships. She had been known to dress first ladies all the way. She got the training from her grandmother who exposed her to the world of fashion.
- Hayley Paige: She used to be a designer for Melissa sweet. She was lined to design wedding dresses for JLM Couture. She used to design fun and fresh look dresses.
- Jenny Packham: She is a fashion designer from the United Kingdom. She is well known for wedding gowns and easy to wear dresses. She started in 1988 with wedding dresses and evening gowns.
- Reem Acra: She comes from Lebanon. She started in 1997 with an elegant bridal collection. In 2003, she launched ready to wear line.