Chaco Ponsul Bulloo Water Shoes (For Women) in Salmon RunWater shoes are the best friend of women who spend most of the time in water sports. The toe and foot, along with superb traction make water shoes for women the ideal footwear for the one who climbs in and out of water frequently.
- Superb traction: It provides traction similar to that of high-quality hiking boots or shoes. The design of the water shoes for women allows good traction on the wet and slippery surfaces and save from falling.
- Front toe protection: The closed toe design of water shoes prevent the toe from scrapes and also from ripped-off nails.
- No more squishy feet: It does not hold and absorb water as sneakers because their fabric is designed such that no water is absorbed.
- Top of foot protection: We know style varies from brand to brand, water shoes provide better top of foot protection than sandals. It protects the top of the foot from bloody scrapes and bruises which can be caused if the item drops on the top of the foot. Protection also helps for those who walk through varied land or terrain.
- Work well out of water: The traction and design allow the water shoes to work well without water. It can easily convert to limited hiking shoes. Be sure to dry the foot completely and wear the well-padded hiking socks.