- Printed leggings with animal footprints or leopard marks on them go very well with neutral tops having bold colors and can be paired with flat sandals.
- If you are wearing a waistband to hold up the leggings, cover it up with a long and loose top. You can team it up with a cream colored jacket, if the leggings are dark.
- With a printed legging that has several colored patterns on it, go for a plain white top and knee high, red or brown boots.
- If you have wonderful designs on the ankle area of your leggings, opt for ankle boots to show off the patterns.
- If there are minimalistic designs on your leggings such as simple dots or cute hearts, go for a graphic tee and simple toe covered shoes to complete the look.
Tagged with: printed leggings